The ARHS now offers print-on-demand copies of their society magazine, Flags Diamonds & Statues. With digital advances in the last few years, we can now offer reprints of issues that have been long out-of-print!
However, unfortunately due to inflation and the cost of print-on-demand services, we can no longer offer this issue at the original cover price.
FD&S 2-3&4 from calendar year 1978 focuses on the following:
- Station News: DL&W in Buffalo, Reading Outer Station
- Reading’s PH&P: The Forgotten End of the Reading, Part 2 by John D. L. Johnson
- Motive Power Variety on the PH&P
- Cumbo Trains
- First of the First Generation: LV Gas & Diesel Locomotives Before WWII by Richard Jahn
- USRA CNJ Mikado by John Scharle and Frank Reilly
48 pages, black-and-white photos and print
Becoming a member of the ARHS, $30 a membership cycle (domestic rate), entitles the member to three issues of FD&S, which is approximately one year. This amounts to $2 savings off the new issue cover price of $12. Memberships can be purchased in the ARHS store on this site.